Philips Zoom! NiteWhite 16% CP 2.4ml x 3 Singles *3 FOR THE PRICE OF 2 OFFER!*
Philips Zoom! NiteWhite 16% Carbamide Peroxide. Patented "ACP" Calcium Phosphate technology with the proven effectiveness of Potassium Nitrate to naturally fill microscopic tooth surface defects, smooth the enamel and increase surface gloss and eliminates sensitivity. High viscosity gels maximize effectiveness. Sustained release for consistent bleaching.
Dual Barrel Syringe Technology The advanced technology of the patented dual barrel syringe allows the Peroxide chamber to remain separate from the activator chamber until the moment of use. This allows the freshest blend of gel to be dispensed every time your patients whiten!
- ACP Amorphous Calcium Phosphate technology rapidly precipitates calcium phosphate crystals on the surface of and also inside dental tubules to substantially reduce transient sensitivity.
- PATENTED DUAL BARREL SYRINGE Separates the calcium from the phosphate until the moment of use to assure stability, convenience and greater comfort.
- AUTOMIXING NOZZLE Specially designed auto mixing allows you to create a fresh and equal blend of gel each time you whiten.
- HIGH VISCOSITY GEL Provides better tooth contact, while remaining in trays throughout the whitening session
- Delicious Cool Mint Flavor
Patented Syringes for New Levels of Stability By separating ingredients in our patented dual-barrel syringe, our bleaching gels are assured the best stability without requiring refrigeration. In addition, separating calcium and phosphate in each barrel maximizes ACP’s effectiveness.
- NiteWhite 16% can be used overnight or for 2 to 4 hours during the day.
- Whitening gel Syringes 2.4 ml x 3
- 9 Applications
- Instructions for use